Our daytime summer program is an excellent option for adolescents who might not thrive in a traditional camp environment. If you have noticed your adolescent struggling with self-control, confidence, staying focused, emotional outbursts, difficulty connecting with others, or any behavioral health concern, we are excited to introduce our clinician-led daytime group therapy program for Toledo adolescents and teens. This innovative, fun, progress-centered program starts June 3, 2021, and runs through August 13! The program runs from 10 am to 1 pm and then again from 2 pm to 5 pm. To start the insurance verification process, contact us today at 833.698.0453.
Beyond Summer Camp: Small-Group Behavioral Healthcare
Day Treatment is led by one of our clinicians and accommodates adolescents and teens of various age groups. These groups are designed to help adolescents and teens manage mental health issues and develop new social skills. Clients are placed in a group that matches their age and life situation. These groups are uniquely designed to help reduce symptoms associated with a mental health concern. In the summer, we run this program from 10 am to 1 pm and then again from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Beyond After-Care: After-School Care with a Purpose
Our after-school program takes place from 4 pm to 7 pm during the school year. Summer Day Treatment sessions run June 3 – August 13. Snacks are provided.
In the program, adolescents and teens might participate in any of all of the following:
- Art, music, games, and movement therapy
- Structured group therapy sessions
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Motivational enhancement therapy
- Strengths-based approaches
- Behavior modification
As a result of our day treatment program, adolescents and teens learn to:
- Better manage emotions and behaviors
- Practice daily living skills
- Build stronger relationships by practicing skills with peers
- Connect the mind, body, and spirit through interactive fun activities
Is Beyond Healthcare’s Day Therapy Program a Good Fit?
If you answer yes to the following questions, we invite you to join our Beyond Healthcare family:
- Has your adolescent received a mental health diagnosis?
- Are they struggling with daily living activities?
- Have less-intensive outpatient services, such as weekly therapy been unsuccessful?
- Can your adolescent tolerate a group therapy setting?
- Does your adolescent have the potential to improve their level of function through behavioral, supportive, and therapeutic interventions?
If you can answer “yes” to some or all of the above, our day treatment program might be right for your adolescent. In addition, we require that the adolescents in our program are not an imminent danger to themselves or others and do not require 24-hour supervision. For adolescents who have not received a mental health diagnosis, we offer assessment and diagnosis services. We’ll work to understand their unique needs and can recommend a personalized treatment program to support your whole family. Contact Beyond Healthcare today at 833.698.0453!