At Beyond Healthcare, your safety and well-being matters to us. We’re here for your mental health needs, whether virtually or in person. We are taking extra precautions during this time to ensure that we can continue to provide the very best care in a safe environment.
If you’re not sure if you need to attend an in-person appointment, or a virtual appointment, just give us a call.
PUTTING YOUR SAFETY FIRST
We know this is a challenging time and some of our clients may feel anxious or worried about visiting a healthcare facility. We want to assure you that Beyond Healthcare has taken necessary precautions to enable us to serve you during this time. All of our measures are consistent with Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for everyone who enters our facility.
Updated Entry Requirements
- Entry into our center now ensures that everyone—staff, clients, visitors, parents—is wearing a face covering. Clients are encouraged to bring their own cloth face covering.
- If you do not have a mask or face covering, one will be provided for you. If you refuse to wear a face covering, entry will not be allowed.
- Consistent with OHIO guidelines, children over the age of 3 are required to wear a face covering.
- All staff, clients and visitors will be required to get their temperature taken upon arrival to the facility.
- Hand hygiene is always a priority for us. Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations are available through our facilities and we encourage you and our caregivers to wash hands frequently.
- We have removed frequently touched items, such as magazines, toys, coffee, and snacks.
- All common areas and high-touch surfaces are cleaned multiple times a day.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our staff are required to wear masks 24-7 while in the facility. This includes while with other staff or with clients.
- We have an adequate supply of PPE that is required for each type of service that we provide.
Enhanced Safety Procedures
- We are adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout all phases of care during your stay. Our lobbies and common areas are appropriately marked to identify areas where it is permissible to sit and stand.
- We invite you to wait where you feel most comfortable. If you prefer to wait in your car, please feel free to do so and we will contact you when we are ready for you.
- We have reduced the size of our group sessions to accommodate physical distancing.
- As an additional safety measure to reduce overall exposure, we will continue to limit visitors at our facility, and arrange most meetings via zoom.
- A patient who is suspected or confirmed of being COVID-positive will not be allowed to enter the facility until all state protocols have been followed regarding re-admission. Please contact an administrator for more information.
Following Safety Protocols
- We are following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and appropriate state guidelines to keep you and our teams safe. Thank you for helping us to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time.